The diversity of Montenegro keeps attracting British people, News
Montenegro is becoming an increasingly popular destination in Great Britain due to the diversity found in such a small area.
This was announced during the tourist exchange “New Deal Europe 2023” in London, in which the National Tourism Organization of Montenegro (NTO) also participated. As they stated, it is the most important tourist exchange dedicated to the promotion of tourism business in the Balkans and Southeast Europe, which aims to present the offer of this region to key tour operators from Great Britain and the whole world.
The event brought together national tourism organizations, hoteliers, travel agencies, airlines and other tourism workers from all Balkan countries and over 130 selected tour operators and agents in the field of luxury, active, cultural and congress tourism from Great Britain, Ireland, USA and beyond. One of the organizers of the New Deal Europe event, Tine Murn, said that Montenegro is becoming an increasingly popular destination due to the diversity found in such a small area.
– Montenegro is exactly what you showed us in the presentation, from culture, food, to the beautiful sea and mountains. It represents an excellent tourist product, both for the market of Great Britain and the USA, as well as for Western and North America – said Murn.
The tourist offer of the destination was presented at the event, and the organizer of the New Deal Europe event, Robert Dee, points out that the wonderful presentation about Montenegro received positive comments from tour operators.
– It is not surprising that there were so many positive comments, because in recent months we have noticed an increase in interest in Montenegro. This was a fantastic day and I think that Montenegro has a bright future when it comes to tourism – Di said.
Representatives of NTO Montenegro presented the destination’s offer and held about 50 meetings with representatives of tour operators, including DIDA Travel Bayer, Exodus Travels, G Adventures, Inspire my holiday, Silver Travel Advisor, Ciceroni Travel, Trotting Soles and Unforgettable Travel. On that occasion, the representative of tour operator DIDA Travel Bayer, Stuart Naylor, emphasized that Montenegro is a very interesting market that deserves to be included in their programs.
– It would be a great opportunity for Montenegro because I think it would be very interesting for our clients who want to visit new destinations. A large number of our agents are at your disposal who are willing to represent Montenegro – said Naylor.
As announced by NTO, taking into account the growth in the number of tourists from this market, the positive impressions of tour operators, as well as the fact that we are connected to London and Manchester by four airlines Ryanair, Easy Jet, Wizz Air, and from this year Jet2.com, can it can be concluded that Montenegro has a great chance to be highly positioned as a holiday destination in this market during 2023.
In addition to the National Tourism Organization of Montenegro, representatives of the tourism industry of Montenegro, strategic partners of the NTO of Montenegro – the tourist agency Gold Travel and HG Budvanska Riviera, 3e travel Montenegro, Montenegro tourist service, The Chedi Luštica Bay, the Hilton hotel participated in this event, while Nikki Beach Montenegro participated virtually.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices