Montenegro, Hello spring festival in Luštica Bay is welcoming all generations, News
This year’s spring festival Luštica Bay Hello Spring will be held on Saturday, April 1, from 12 to 4 p.m., on the beautiful promenade of the Marina settlement, which will turn into a stage for a creatively and entertainingly designed program for all generations. Activities take place simultaneously at several points along the promenade and in front of the Children’s Club.
The program includes a folklore society performance, a workshop for children in making small pottery and handicrafts, a green garden and planting herbs, as well as an all-day sales exhibition of diverse and delicious gastronomic offers from local producers, healthy natural cosmetics, imaginative decorations, jewelry and other handicrafts.
– This will be a real spring festival for the enjoyment of children and the whole family, as well as all visitors who are interested in exhibitions of natural gastronomic products, cultural events and folk traditions. We have prepared a rich and imaginative cultural, entertainment and educational program for the little ones and all other visitors, and we believe that everyone will find something to their liking at our spring festival. We in Luštica Bay live within the community to which we belong and are dedicated to nurturing and valorizing the tradition we are proud of, which is part of our vision from the very beginning of the creation of our intergrisang settlement – said Sonja Banićević, leader of the Luštica Bay Event Team.
The hourly schedule of the almost full-day program is as follows:
From 12:00 to 16:00, delicacies and handicrafts bazaar – Hello Spring Bazaar, a sales exhibition of homemade food and drinks, as well as numerous handicraft items and handicrafts, will be set up at the stands along the promenade.
From 12:00 to 1:00 p.m., children’s workshop “We welcome spring with handicrafts”, in front of the Luštica Bay Children’s Club. The registration fee for participation is five euros.
From 13:00 to 15:00, animation “The bear is awake and carrying candies”, on the promenade. Free entrance, open to all visitors.
From 2 to 3 p.m., the green workshop “Planting is fun” in front of the Luštica Bay Children’s Club. The registration fee for participation is five euros.
From 14:00 to 15:00, performance of the folklore ensemble for children and adults KUD Njegoš from Cetinje, in front of the Luštica Bay amphitheater.
The spring festival in Luštica Bay is being held for the fourth time in a row, as a meeting place for all generations, with a variety of gastronomic offers, entertainment and encounters with local folk traditions, complemented by enjoying the natural ambience of the authentic coastal town of Luštica Bay.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices