Successful cooperation between Air Montenegro and Polish agency Rego Bis is continued, News
The Montenegrin national airline and the Polish agency Rego Bis doubled the number of flights between Montenegro and Poland this year and contracted flights from Rzeszów.
During direct meetings in the previous period, representatives of the Air Montenegro company and the Rego Bis agency assessed that the success of last year’s cooperation resulted in great interest in our market, and emphasized the importance of direct air connectivity between Montenegro and Poland.
– Last year, the partnership with the agency influenced a large number of charter flights, and in addition to Katowice, it is planned to launch an additional line to Rzeszów, the largest city in the south-east of Poland. We will be flying to this destination from mid-June from Podgorica, with double the number of rotations and with a larger-capacity plane. We hope that these two lines will contribute to even better attendance, as well as additional promotion of our country as a great holiday destination for tourists from Poland – Air Montenegro stated.
As announced on the company’s website, the Montenegrin airline will fly to Katowice once a week starting on June 1, while it will fly to Žešov from June 15, also once a week.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?