Air Montenegro presented its offer at the International Tourism Fair in Belgrade, News
The national flag carrier Air Montenegro is again presenting its offer at the International Tourism Fair in Belgrade this year, and during the duration of the event, a special ticket price for flights from Belgrade to Podgorica and Tivat is provided.
– Air Montenegro has prepared a promotional tariff for the duration of the fair, more precisely until Sunday, February 26. All passengers who start their journey in Belgrade have the option to buy a one-way ticket to Tivat or Podgorica for 49 EUR. Also, if they decide to buy a return ticket, they can get it for 99 EUR. All related taxes are included in that price – said Dejan Pižurica, director of sales at Air Montenegro..
According to him, Belgrade is one of the most important markets for the company, so the largest number of flights are made to the capital of Serbia.
– Currently, we operate twice a day between Podgorica and Belgrade, while we have one flight a day from Tivat. There is certainly an increase in traffic with the beginning of the summer season. As for Podgorica, flights will be kept twice a day, while the Belgrade – Tivat line will grow as demand grows – our interlocutor stated, adding that they expect that during the summer, i.e. from June, there will be three to four rotations from Belgrade for Tivat.
When it comes to other destinations, Air Montenegro has flights from Podgorica and Tivat to Istanbul, and they will soon restore traffic to Western Europe.
– At the beginning of April, we are restarting flights to Frankfurt, Zurich and Paris. In France, we cover two more cities, Lyon and Nantes, and we are also opening some new destinations. Namely, last year we ran from Tivat to Prague, while this year we are also planning a line to Brno in the Czech Republic. Flights to Bratislava start in June, and during the summer season we will also have flights to Copenhagen – says our interlocutor.
Air Montenegro has been connecting Tivat and Podgorica with the cities of the region from the very beginning.
– In addition to Belgrade, we maintain frequent flights to Ljubljana, and from June to September we will also have regular flights to Banja Luka – concludes Pižurica.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer