According to its representatives, the National Tourist Organization (NTO) is satisfied with the tourist season, and the data on capacity occupancy so far are very good.
The director of NTO, Ana Tripković Marković, said that the data on capacity occupancy in the previous two quarterly reports were very good.
“The destination had a significantly higher growth than in the previous period,” said Tripković Marković during the celebration of the World Tourism Day in Rijeka Crnojevića.
Tripković Marković said that they are very satisfied with how the previous season went.
She stated that they are preparing for the next tourist season.
“NTO organized numerous visits by bloggers and influencers. On Monday, we had a meeting regarding the project of integrated quality management of the destination. It is one thing to bring a guest, and another thing is to ensure the quality of the offer. It is a pilot project that is being done for the first time this year, in which Kotor and Cetinje have joined,” Tripković Marković said.
“It is important that Montenegro is accessible by traffic. With an increase in the number of flights in the winter period, additional developments could be achieved,” Tripković Marković believes.