Montenegro, One more airline will fly from Istanbul to Podgorica, News
Tailwind Airlines will establish flights from Istanbul to Podgorica, it was announced from the Airport of Montenegro.
As announced on the company’s website, the new partner of Podgorica Airport is Tailwind Airlines, which connects Istanbul with the capital of Montenegro starting tonight.
The company announced that It will fly on this route twice a week – on Thursdays and Sundays until October 1.
In addition to Tailwind Airlines, Air Montenegro and Turkish Airlines also operate on the Istanbul – Podgorica route.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices