Montenegro, Barska plovidba will cooperate with Portugese company on Bar – Bari line, News
Barska plovidba has contracted cooperation with a Portuguese company, whose ship will operate twice a week during the summer on the Bar – Bari line.
This is not a lease, it is not a charter of any nature, it will be done as we did with one line in the previous four, five years – said the acting director. Director of Barska plovidba Mirsad Tršić.
The ship, as he said, meets all the requirements, and he hopes that the passengers will be convinced of that as well.
The line is planned to have a price list in July, August and September, we expect a timetable and price list after the first of May – said Tršić.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices