Montenegro, Draft amendments and additions to the Spatial-Urban Plan of the Municipality of Nikšić were determined, News
Amendments and additions to the Spatial-Urban Plan (SPA) of the Nikšić municipality mostly relate to the planning of electric power facilities – solar power plants, infrastructure systems – traffic and electric power infrastructure, and in the definition of areas for the exploitation of mineral raw materials.
This was announced after the Government session at which the draft of amendments and additions to the Spatial-Urban Plan of the Municipality of Nikšić was determined, with the Program for holding a Public Hearing, lasting 20 working days. By amending the Decision on Drafting Amendments to the Spatial-Urban Plan, the original area of General Urban Development (GUR), i.e. the urban part of the municipal center and suburban settlements, was extended to the municipality as a whole.
As it was explained, the goals of spatial and urban development and the concept of organization and arrangement of space defined by amendments to the Spatial-Urban Plan have not been changed, as well as guidelines and bases for rezoning and grouping of rural settlements and guidelines for development and spatial organization in the area outside of general urban development.
– The most significant changes and additions outside the urban area are in the planning of power facilities – solar power plants, infrastructural systems – traffic and power infrastructure, and in the definition of areas for the exploitation of mineral raw materials – the Government announcement states.
The planned way of using the space is changed in the western, central and southern part of the municipality outside the general urban development, by predicting areas for electric power facilities, and south of Budoš, along the main road, by predicting separate units of construction land outside the settlement, for economic activities.
– In the traffic section, variant solutions of the route of the Nikšić – Cetinje main road in the area of Nikšić municipality are foreseen – they state.
Changes and additions in the part of the electric power infrastructure refer to the changes (refinement) of transmission lines and the presentation in the plan of the realized and adopted planning solutions of wind power plants and their inclusion in the electrical energy system of Montenegro.
– In addition, significant changes have been made based on the analysis of the possibility of using the space for the construction of solar power plants, for which the areas and proper conditions for construction have been provided – the Government concludes.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season