Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer, News
The Saudi low-cost airline Flyadeal announced that it will fly on a seasonal route to Tivat for two months this summer from the capital of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh.
Flyadeal has yet to announce details of the route, one of 25 new ones being launched this summer by the Saudia Group, which includes the national Saudi airline of the same name and its low-cost carrier Flyadeal.
On the Riyadh-Tivat route, Flydeal, for which this is the first arrival on the Montenegrin market, will have direct competition in the form of another Saudi low-cost airline Flynas, which established flights between Riyadh and Podgorica last year, but this year, instead of Podgorica, Flynas will maintain seasonal traffic with Tivat and three times a week, in the period from July 1 to August 31.
By the way, Flyadeal has a fleet of a total of 27 Airbus A320 and A320neo aircraft, each with a capacity of 186 passengers.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices