Citizens of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan will be able to stay in Montenegro without a visa, News
From April 1 to October 31, citizens of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan will be able to enter and stay in Montenegro for up to 30 days without a visa, with a valid travel document, as an organized tourist group that enters, stays and leaves the territory of Montenegro together by direct charter flight.
The decision was adopted by the Government at yesterday’s session.
– Being guided by the needs of the Montenegrin economy, primarily tourism, the Government made decisions on the temporary exemption from obtaining visas for citizens of these countries. In order to support the tourism economy and ensure a significant broadcast market, from April 1 to October 31 this year, citizens of these three countries will be able to enter and stay in Montenegro for up to 30 days without a visa, with a valid travel document, as an organized tourist group that enters, resides and leaves the territory of Montenegro together with a direct charter flight – it was announced.
In addition, it is necessary that they have a confirmation of the paid tourist arrangement, an invitation letter from the travel agency from Montenegro that organizes the trip and proof of a guaranteed return to the country of origin.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system