Citizens of Armenia and Kazakhstan will be able to enter Montenegro without a visa in the period from April 1 to October 31, News
The government made a decision that citizens of Armenia and Kazakhstan can enter Montenegro without a visa in the period from April 1 to October 31.
– Citizens of the Republic of Armenia and Kazakhstan can, from April 1 to October 31, 2023, enter, cross the territory and stay in Montenegro for up to 30 days, with a valid travel document, without a visa – it is stated in the decisions adopted at yesterday’s session , which were published on the Government website.
Decisions enter into force on the day of publication in the Official Gazette of Montenegro.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season