Montenegro’s airports have a high potential for development, News
LC is primarily focused on regional markets in Europe, Russia, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and South America.
Montenegro’s airports have a high potential for development, said Robert Schulz, senior partner and head of the global market of the German company Lufthansa Consulting, reports MINA.
– You need to develop. In this sense, the creation of a Master Plan for the next ten-year period would be a good step in order to determine the direction of the development of the airport infrastructure, which will best meet the demands of the market – said Schulz during the official visit to the Airports.
– However, this issue needs to be put in the context of the ACG and find the best solution adapted to the airports in Podgorica and Tivat – stated Šulc, who was met at the Podgorica Airport by the executive director of the Airport of Montenegro, Vladan Drašković.
Drašković said that he has every professional reason to believe that Lufthansa Consulting possesses the required level of expertise with a component of neutrality in the assessment, which is important to them for a more objective assessment of the overall circumstances.
– If the result is an expanded range of ideas that are worth considering, if we get at least one additional option for thinking in terms of the direction of the Airport’s further development, then this visit has achieved its purpose. In the next iterations, the cooperation can take on more concrete outlines. Time will tell, said Drašković.
Lufthansa Consulting, among other things, specializes in areas related to airport activities including revenue planning and management, development of dedicated projects, preparation of master plans and projects in the field of safety and security management. This German company has experience in working with airports that operate both in state ownership and in privatization arrangements.
LC is primarily focused on regional markets in Europe, Russia, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and South America, local media writes.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system