Air Montenegro carried 33,000 passengers in October, News
In October, Air Montenegro transported 33,000 passengers and operated 307 flights, while the average occupancy rate was 73%.
– We are particularly pleased that after a successful summer season we can be satisfied with the results achieved in October as well, when we enter a period of less traffic intensity. Compared to the same month last year, the number of transported passengers has more than doubled, and the rental of planes with a larger number of seats contributed to this to a large extent – it was announced from the Air Montenegro company.
Looking at the period from the beginning of the year, from January until today, the national airline transported over 325,000 passengers and performed a total of 3,700 flights.
– The results achieved so far are better than planned, especially when we talk about the postseason period, and we expect that trend to continue in the coming period. Intensive preparations are underway for the next year, as well as the drafting of proposals for the flight plan, the fleet and the lines to which we will operate – they say from the Air Montenegro company.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system