Montenegro, Podgorica and Tivat airports deserve more attention, News
We have prepared an incentive scheme for some destinations where we want to encourage airlines to introduce new routes to Podgorica and Tivat, said the State Secretary in the Ministry of Capital Investments, Admir Šahmanović, as a guest on Radio Montenegro’s „Link“ show.
As he stated, this means that they will be exempt from airport taxes in the first year 100%, in the second 50% and in the third 30%.
– We have intensified activities in the area of airport certification, which will make them more attractive for large tour operators. We also proposed the introduction of destinations to Marseille, Dublin, and a city in Germany that is on the triple border of Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, and this is a good option for our diaspora – said Šahmanović.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 04/06/2023 The compatibility of hydro and solar potential is outstanding
- 04/06/2023 The government will decide on hedging by the end of the month
- 04/06/2023 Half of exports depend on rain