Air Montenegro will fly to the Baltic countries, News
At the end of May, Air Montenegro will launch three new charter routes to the Baltic countries – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Return flights from Tivat to Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn will take place from the end of May until the beginning of October, twice a week on each of these lines. The opening of our country to the Baltic market is of great importance for Montenegrin tourism and this year’s tourist season.
– For a long period of time, there has been a great interest of tourists from the Baltic countries in Montenegro. By launching lines from Tivat to Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn, the national airline responds to high demand during the peak summer season, but also in the important post-season period. By contracting direct charter lines to these cities, we will make our country even more accessible and attractive to the market, which has great potential – they say from Air Montenegro.
As they state, negotiations are ongoing for the launch of other charter lines.
– We receive optimistic announcements from tourism officials and our associates from different markets, so that this summer season we will connect Montenegro with numerous destinations. Our goal is to surpass the results from 2022 this year and transport around 400,000 passengers in regular traffic and around 90,000 in charter traffic – the company says.
Let us remind you that this year the national airline also flies to Belgrade, Ljubljana, Banja Luka, Istanbul, Prague, Brno, Katowice, Žabljak, Paris, Nantes, Lyon, Frankfurt, Zurich, Copenhagen, Bratislava, Tel Aviv…
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices