Montenegro, From next year, electronic issuance of building permits, News
Waiting in lines with documentation and projects, administrative delays and barriers will be replaced by electronic communication, which will make it easier for legal and natural persons, as well as investors, procedures in the field of construction of buildings, speed up procedures and efficiency of institutions, she stated.
– The information system is part of a new approach in the field of space planning and construction of facilities and a clear decision of the ministry to introduce efficiency, transparency, order and impeccable compliance with procedures in this area. As we announced, the ministry is actively working on drafting a new law in this area – Novaković Đurović said.
In the meantime, he adds, the Ministry has trained staff in a significant number of municipalities to use the system.
– The implementation of the IT system is expected in the next year, after the consequences of the hacker attack have been remedied and the necessary connection with other institutions – concluded Novaković Đurović, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season