Montenegro, a record number of tourists from Israel is expected in 2023., News
Honorary Consul of Montenegro in Israel Nimrod Rinot announced that the forecast for the summer of 2023 is optimistic and that a record number of tourists from Israel is expected. Three different airlines will fly this route on scheduled flights between April and October 2023.
– Israir will have at least six flights a week in the height of the season, Air Montenegro will have at least three flights a week, and the new company on this line is Sun Dor, a subsidiary of El Al, the company announced that it will operate two flights a week – on Sundays and Thursdays – he said is Rinot.
The Consulate of Montenegro even expects an increase in the number of weekly flights. Consul Rinot added that tourism is the most important source of income in Montenegro and that it greatly affects the life of almost every citizen of Montenegro. He also mentioned that not so many years ago we started with 6,000 Israeli tourists per year, and in 2022 there would be more than 60,000, and the goal set for this year is to reach 80,000 tourists and more.
The annual Tourism Fair will soon be held in Israel, and representatives of various travel agencies and the Ministry of Tourism will once again present the beauty and attractiveness of Montenegro to the citizens of Israel.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?