Improving the air connectivity of Montenegro before the summer season is essential, News
The Ministry of Capital Investments is working to bring Pegasus to the Montenegrin market, State Secretary Admir Šahmanović announced.
– It is a low cost company that will open many development opportunities and connect us with many destinations – he said. According to him, in preparation for the tourist season, this department is working to improve the air connectivity of Montenegro.
– We are going to increase the flights of Turkish Airlines to Podgorica and Tivat – said Šahmanović, reminding that Turkish Airlines brought 160,000 passengers to Montenegro last year.
– Of those, 40,000 were Turks, and 100,000 were foreigners. That fact alone speaks of the potential of this cooperation – said Šahmanović.
As he said, respecting the interest of the national airline, there must be a balance between the development of tourism and the economy in general.
– Respecting their capacities, potentials and ambitions, we must listen to this other side as well, so I think we can only learn from these strong companies. Our national airline has shown readiness for cooperation – said Šahmanović.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices