The Crew Awards this year in the spirit of old Hollywood, News
ACREW and Porto Montenegro announced that nominations are open for the sixth edition of The Crew Awards, which will be held in Tivat from October 20 to 22.
Held in Porto Montenegro for the second year in a row, this event recognizes the best professionals in the superyacht industry, rewarding outstanding achievements and dedication. The Crew Awards were founded In 2018 by ACREW superyacht crew representatives, and the awards bring together over 200 captains, crew and professionals from around the world.
“This year, awards will be presented in 14 categories, recognizing superyacht crew members who have proven to be the best in the industry in all sectors on board. The expert jury consists of 19 former and current captains and crew of superyachts who are highly respected in the yachting community”, the announcement states.
The event, which promises to be the highlight of the year, will have an “old Hollywood” theme, and the awards ceremony will provide a unique opportunity to network with numerous representatives of the yachting community from around the world.
“Nominations are open and will last until May 1 this year with categories ranging from the best yacht crew to the best chef,” the announcement concludes.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices