Montenegro, What novelties come with the new spatial urban plan in Tivat?, News
Tivat will have a spatial and urban plan completed by the end of this year, announced the Minister of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism Ana Novaković Đurović during her visit to this municipality.
As she said, this department will consider every suggestion and initiative that goes in the direction of rational infrastructural needs of the municipality, as well as that there are no essential obstacles for Tivat to realize its strategic directions of development.
It is very important to me that I also spoke with the representatives of the local communities of Lepetane and Krtoli. Adoption of the PUP Tivat will be the basis for solving the problems of residents who gravitate to the DUP Lepetani, which are related to the Plavda water source, the site for WWTP and the expansion of the construction area – said the minister.
The President of the Municipality of Tivat, Željko Komnenović, said that today’s meeting is very important because of the city’s development strategy.
The news of the day is that MEPPU will prepare the PUP of Tivat by the end of the year. Now public discussions are starting and active participation of citizens follows. The problem of Lepetan will be solved through the PUP by building a waste water treatment plant for the area of this part of the city – President Komnenović said.
He added that the draft state study of the location for the parish should be ready by the beginning of May, which is very important, because the school is planned to be built on that site.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices