Montenegro, From Vienna to Tivat with Austrian Airlines in May, News
The Austrian airline, Austrian Airlines, is expanding its network of flights to European destinations, and from May this company will also fly on the route Vienna – Tivat.
Austrian Airlines will significantly increase the number of flights during the next summer season of 2023. As many as seven new destinations will be connected to Vienna by direct flights, and some of them were already launched at the end of March.
Flights from Vienna to Tivat will start on May 13 and will be operated three times a week: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The flights to Tivat, however, have not yet been entered into the reservation systems and it is not known which aircraft they will be operated on.
As stated in Austrian’s announcement, flights to Porto, Marseille, Billund and Tivat are completely new to the offer of the Austrian airline. Palermo, in Sicily was previously a seasonal line, from now on it will be promoted to year-round, while traffic to Vilnius will be reintroduced, to which it was suspended due to the corona virus.
Norway’s Tromso, which Austrian first flew to only during the New Year holidays in December 2022, will now become a seasonal route with one weekly flight starting in June and August.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices