Montenegro, This year has the potential to surpass the record 2019 in terms of the number of tourists, News
On March 9, 21,710 tourists were registered in Montenegro, which is 68% more compared to last year, and even 89% more compared to the record year 2019, the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism announced.
As announced on the Facebook account of this department, 11,404 visits were recorded in national parks during January and February, which is 14% more compared to the same period last year.
– During the first two months and nine days of March, 70,000 skiers visited the Kolašin Ski Resort. For the same period, a total turnover of EUR 1.22 million was achieved – they stated.
Airports also recorded good visits, where the number of passengers increased by 86.5% compared to January and February 2022. Compared to the same period in 2019, an increase of 18% was achieved.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season