Montenegro, Revenues from tourism EUR 916 million, News
Revenues from tourism in the period from January to September this year amounted to EUR 916 million, according to data from the Central Bank of Montenegro.
As announced on the Twitter account of the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism, revenues compared to the same period last year recorded a growth of 30%.
– The efforts of the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism contribute to the strong growth of tourism in Montenegro – they said from this department, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system