Montenegro, Payment turnover in January of this year amounted to EUR 1.16 billion, News
Payment transactions in January exceeded one billion euros for the first time in history, Prime Minister Dritan Abazović announced.
As he stated, the payment turnover in January of this year amounted to EUR 1.16 billion and was higher by 25%, i.e. EUR 300 million, compared to the same period last year.
– A clear indicator that the country’s strong economic assets continue. We go on, there is no stopping, no fatigue. Montenegro is on the right track – said Abazović on Twitter.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?