Montenegro, numerous global companies are interested in Budva hospital construction project, News
Numerous international companies from the field of medicine and healthcare are interested in building a hospital in Budva, and the renowned American medical institution Johns Hopkins has also shown interest.
This was announced after the meeting of the President of the Municipality of Budva, Milo Božović, with representatives of global investment companies from the United Arab Emirates and Germany.
As announced by the Municipality, the meeting was attended by Abdul Muhamed Matar Lahej Alfalasi, who is the president and founder of Aiana Holding, as well as representatives of the German company Lindner. The meeting discussed the possibilities for the implementation of the most important investment projects in the coming period, as well as the encouragement of direct foreign investments.
Special emphasis was placed on the hospital construction project, in which numerous renowned global companies are interested.
– A special topic at the meeting was the formation, construction and management of the general hospital in Budva, which is at the top of the agenda of the current city administration. In this regard, the possibility of a private-public partnership in this area and the possibility of building a hospital in accordance with the most modern standards in the field of health and medicine were considered – it was announced.
As stated by the Municipality, Božović is convinced that Budva, through the implementation of this strategic project, will start a new cycle of municipal development in all directions, with a special focus on tourism.
– Especially, bearing in mind that a number of world-renowned companies in the field of health and medicine are interested in building a hospital, including the American medical institution Johns Hopkins – he adds in the announcement.
As stated, Božović also presented other infrastructure projects that are scheduled for implementation in the coming period, among which are the construction of a promenade in Budva as well as the construction of the Bečići – Brajići cable car with a picnic area, pointing out that Budva has a huge potential for direct foreign investments, which are generators of the global economy, a chance for accelerated development of the city.
In addition to the president of the municipality, the meeting was attended by the president of the assembly of the municipality of Budva, Nikola Jovanović, as well as the chief city architect of the municipality of Budva, Jelena Lazić.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season