Montenegro launched a project to develop the first digital currency, News
Montenegro, in cooperation with the company Ripple and the Central Bank (CBCG), launched a project to develop the first digital currency or stablecoin, Prime Minister Dritan Abazović announced.
He met with representatives of this company at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
– Productive meeting with Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse and VP of Central Bank Cooperation James Wallis. We discussed the development of a payment infrastructure that would ensure greater financial accessibility and inclusion. Montenegro is open to new value and investments – wrote Abazović on his Twitter account.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?