Montenegro, Discussions about building an LNG terminal in Port of Bar, News
Montenegro has started serious discussions about building an LNG terminal in the Port of Bar, Prime Minister Dritan Abazović said.
– We are not part of the natural gas network, but I think we should be. We have initiated serious discussions regarding the construction of an LNG terminal in the Port of Bar and we should intensify them – said Abazović at yesterday’s Government session.
As he stated, the construction of an LNG terminal or any such infrastructure project is not a matter for one Government.
– Even if such a project were to be started, it can hardly be completed during the mandate of one government. It is a long-term thinking about the economic independence of our country and bringing in another energy source, which can in the future create the possibility for the citizens of Montenegro to feel greater energy security – said Abazović, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer