Montenegro, 1.27 million mobile phone users in February, News
At the end of February, there were almost 1.27 million mobile phone users in Montenegro, slightly less than in January.
The number of users in February corresponds to a penetration of 204.39 percent, according to the report of the Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (EKIP). Compared to the same period last year, the number of users in February was 15.45 percent higher. The share of postpaid users was 56.76 percent, and prepaid 43.24 percent.
Of the total number of users, M:tel had the most 463.52 thousand or 36.58 percent, followed by Crnogorski Telekom 446.6 thousand or 35.24 percent and One 357.14 thousand or 28.18 percent. M:tel had 40.15 percent of the total number of prepaid users, One 30.97 percent, and Crnogorski Telekom 28.88 percent. In February, Crnogorski Telekom had 40.09 percent of postpaid users, M:tel 33.85 percent, and One 26.06 percent.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices