Energy sector in Montenegro is developing thanks to new renewable sources projects, News
Elektroprivreda (EPCG) Solar gradnja and the Podgorica company Renewable Energy Sources (OIE) have signed an agreement that envisages cooperation on the development of the Čevo power plant and the Bijela and Korita wind power projects.
As announced by EPCG Solar Construction, the executive director of that company, Ranko Vuksanović, said that he was satisfied that OIE recognized EPCG Solar Construction as the best potential partner for the realization of these projects. “Our company has already started to expand its scope of business beyond Solar projects, offering services on the market of installation jobs in the field of energy,” added Vuksanovuć.
OIE founder Dejan Milić said he was satisfied with the signing of the memorandum. “I am convinced that EPCG Solar gradnja will be the best business partner for the execution of those jobs, bearing in mind the expertise and professionalism of the company’s workforce,” said Milić.
EPCG Solar Construction said that complete project documentation has been prepared for the Čevo solar power plant and Bijela wind farm projects, while the Korita project is still in the testing phase. “The implementation of those projects will begin when the company Renewable Energy Sources receives all the necessary building permits, and EPCG Solar Construction will provide its installation services through a market competitive offer,” says the announcement.
It Is added that the initiation of this cooperation shows that the EPCG Board justifiably formed EPCG Solar Construction in order to develop the energy sector in Montenegro, and that in the coming period that company will continue to realize good and profitable projects.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices