Average salary in September 718 euros, News
If it is taken into account that consumer prices in September increased by 1.4 percent compared to August, it follows that real earnings for the same period recorded a drop of 1.4 percent, according to the announcement.
Average earnings without taxes and contributions in September, according to Monstat data, amounted to 718 euros and remained at the same level as in August.
Compared to the same month last year, the average net salary in September increased by 34.7 percent.
– If it is taken into account that consumer prices in September increased by 1.4 percent compared to August, it follows that real earnings for the same period recorded a drop of 1.4 percent, the announcement states.
By sector of activity, average net earnings in September increased compared to August in the sectors of real estate business by 4.1 percent, transport and storage by 2.1 percent, supply of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning by 1.5 percent, wholesale trade and small – repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles one percent, financial and insurance activities and other service activities each 0.9 percent.
Growth was also recorded in the sectors of processing industry and accommodation and food services by 0.2 percent each, and mining and quarrying by 0.1 percent.
The decrease in average net earnings in September compared to August was recorded in the sectors of health and social care by 1.1 percent, administrative and auxiliary service activities by 1 percent, construction and information and communications by 0.7 percent, water supply, waste water management, removal waste and education 0.6 percent each, professional, scientific and technical activities and artistic entertainment and recreational activities 0.5 percent each, state administration and defense: mandatory social insurance 0.4 percent and agriculture, forestry and fishing 0.3 percent, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?