The value of realized payment transactions in February is EUR 1.38 billion, News
The value of realized payment transactions for 20 working days in February amounted to EUR 1.38 billion, which is 18% more than in January, according to data from the Central Bank (CBCG).
Of that, 93.63% was realized in the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system, and the rest in the Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) system.
In the RTGS system, individual payment transactions between participants are performed on a gross basis in real time, and in the DNS system, interbank payment transactions are made on a net basis in delayed time.
– In February, 987.15 thousand orders were executed in 20 working days, of which 36.67% were in the RTGS system, and the rest in the DNS system – the CBCG report states.
The average daily volume of realized payment transactions in the RTGS and DNS system, expressed through the number of orders, amounted to 49.36 thousand orders, while the average daily value of payment transactions amounted to EUR 68.9 million.
In February, for 10.9 thousand minutes of production, there were no downtimes in the system, so its availability was 100%.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices