The total foreign trade of Montenegro for the period from January to November this year amounted to EUR 3.87 billion, News
The total foreign trade of Montenegro for the period from January to November this year amounted to EUR 3.87 billion, according to Monstat’s preliminary data. That, as they stated, indicates a growth of 46% compared to the same period last year.
Exports of goods had a value of EUR 623.5 million, and imports EUR 3.24 billion. Compared to the same period of the previous year, exports were higher by 64.7%, while the value of imports increased by 42.9%.
– The coverage of imports by exports amounted to 19.2% and is higher compared to the same period of the previous year when it amounted to 16.7% – according to Monstat.
In the export structure, the most represented products classified by material in the amount of EUR 186.1 million, made up of non-ferrous metals EUR 160.8 million and others.
– In the structure of imports, machines and transport devices are the most represented in the amount of EUR 639.8 million. These are road vehicles EUR 201.7 million, electrical machines, apparatus and devices EUR 130.1 million and others.
Like last month, we exported the most goods to Serbia, in the amount of EUR 129.2 million. It is followed by Switzerland, where goods were exported in the amount of 106.1 million EUR, and then BiH, where the value of exports is 79.9 million.
– Serbia is the largest foreign trade partner when it comes to imports, so in the analyzed period, goods worth EUR 561.4 million arrived from this country – Monstat data show.
In second place is China, from which we exported goods in the amount of EUR 301 million, while in third place is Greece with EUR 268.8 million.
Foreign trade was the largest with CEFTA signatories and with the European Union, local media writes.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer