Saudi Arabia ready for deepening economic ties with Montenegro, News
Investors from Saudi Arabia are interested in investing in Montenegro, the Ministry of Finance announced. A direct airline that will operate throughout the year will contribute to the connection of the two countries to a significant extent, they said.
As they stated, the state secretary in the Ministry of Finance, Agron Ibrahimi, received the non-resident ambassador of Saudi Arabia in Montenegro, Faisal Ghazi Hifzi, for an official visit. The meeting discussed the possibilities of intensifying cooperation between the two countries, through investments in the priority sectors of our country’s development.
Ambassador Hifziy conveyed the interest of Arab investors to fully support projects in the areas of infrastructure, tourism, health and other branches of the economy that have the potential for more dynamic growth and development. As he stated, through the formalization of cooperation agreements in the coming period, legal prerequisites for facilitated business communication would be created.
Ibrahimi said that the diplomatic relations between Montenegro and Saudi Arabia are developing in the spirit of friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation, and that the great potential for deepening economic ties between the two countries has been recognized.
– The establishment of a direct airline line between the two countries, which will be active not only during the summer season, but throughout the year, will significantly help in this – said Ibrahimi.
At the meeting, it was agreed that communication on all open issues will be intensified in the coming period.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro’s joining to the Single Euro Payments Area, a final step towards last phase of integration into the EU
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, Planes will fly from Podgorica to Kiev again
- April 2, 2023 Montenegro, New routes from Tivat and Podgorica airports this season