Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro is presenting open job positions, News
The representatives of the hotel Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro will present open job positions and working conditions at several employment fairs in Montenegro, in the period from March 24 to 31.
The fairs will be held on March 24 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Berane Hotel in Berane, on March 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro Tivat hotel, and on March 31 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Onogošt Hotel in Nikšić.
As they announced, at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro, it is a priority that the employees are satisfied. This is precisely the most important prerequisite for creating quality service and content for guests, and ultimately, successful business.
– This year, with the new management of the hotel, we are providing our employees with an excellent starting salary, in addition to which the “service charge” is realized. We carefully took care to provide adequate accommodation in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, as well as two meals during the day. In addition, a free sanitary and medical examination, as well as registration and a work permit, are provided. For those who are ambitious, after the season in our hotel in Tivat, there is the possibility of extending the work engagement, but also of going to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai for additional training and development – said the director of human resources, Liljana Kochoshka.
She added that the employees are also happy that the nearest beach is only a few minutes away from the accommodation.
Earnings per position for the 2023 season range between EUR 500 and EUR 1,300, plus a service charge. In the hotel Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro, there are vacancies in the reception, housekeeping, F&B, kitchen, but also in the finance sector, and more details can be found out during the upcoming employment fairs.
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro is a luxury boutique hotel and beach club located on the shores of the Bay of Kotor, in Tivat. It has 51 rooms and apartments characterized by a modern, spacious and tastefully decorated interior that reflects the stunning beauty of the complex’s natural surroundings. Within the resort is the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines elements of music, gastronomy, entertainment, fashion, film and art into a unique destination.
– This is an opportunity for everyone who wants to earn a competitive salary, to work in a dynamic team of professionals and gain additional experience, working according to the standards of a global chain, which is an absolute recommendation for a further career – the hotel says.
The representatives of Nikki Beach Resort & SPA are satisfied with the visit and interest in open job positions at the recently held employment fairs in Podgorica, Trebinje and Kotor, but they are still open to finding quality personnel, to whom they will provide competitive working conditions.
All candidates should bring their CV to the fair.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 04/06/2023 The compatibility of hydro and solar potential is outstanding
- 04/06/2023 The government will decide on hedging by the end of the month
- 04/06/2023 Half of exports depend on rain