Montenegro, What was discussed at the Organization for European Cooperation and the Council of Europe Bank, News
Montenegrin airports, free zones, and cyber security are just some of the topics discussed by Finance Minister Aleksandar Damjanović in Paris with representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, the Organization for European Cooperation and the Council of Europe Bank.
France, as one of the countries that decide on the European perspective of our country, is ready to provide full support to Montenegro on its path to the European Union.
The future of the Airport of Montenegro was the focus of the discussion between the Minister of Finance and his French counterpart for foreign trade. But also numerous other issues that will contribute to a stronger connection with one of the countries that decide on the European perspective of Montenegro.
- They discussed the possibilities of French investment in Montenegro, French companies. We updated some topics that are generally known, the issue of the Airport, concessions, the status of tenders, some other projects that France and Montenegro can discuss in the field of energy and traffic – said Damjanović.
He Is also satisfied with the talks with the representative of the Organization for Economic Cooperation, about the projects that Montenegro already has and should have with that organization.
- Support in the part of building a new reputation related to free zones was discussed – said Damjanović.
Cyber security projects were also the subject of discussions with the governor of the Council of Europe bank.
- Where we get serious support to be ready so that certain things never happen to us again. Montenegro must show its readiness that, as a member of the club and a NATO country, it has the capacity to defend itself against cyber attacks – Damjanović, local media writes.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system