Montenegro, The issue of limiting trade margins must be re-actualized again, News
The issue of limiting trade margins must be re-actualized again, according to Finance Minister Aleksandar Damjanović.
– You will see the profits of the retail chains that will come out these days. They are in the range of bank profits – he said in the Link Radio of Montenegro show.
He says that retail chains are the biggest profiteers in recent years.
– They are rooted in the inexorable profits of the owners of retail chains who used the growth of energy products and inflation to raise prices. And when the prices went down, there was no elementary responsibility to return those prices – said the minister.
He points out that the state must ignore it so that there are no shortages.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer