Montenegro, The continuation of the construction of the Bar-Boljare highway will cost the state an additional 200 million euros, News
This was stated in the proposal of the decision on the assignment that Prime Minister Dritan Abazović submitted to the Parliament of Montenegro late last night.
The creditor for the mentioned funds will be determined during the year, and the money will be used for the construction of the Mateševo-Andrijevica highway section and for the bypass around Podgorica. The guarantees that the state will issue in the next year are planned for the amount of 160 million euros.
– In 2023, the state can borrow in the amount of EUR 600 million for the purpose of securing the missing funds in that year, through the conclusion of credit arrangements with international financial institutions, with domestic and/or foreign banks, through the issuance of government bills and/or bonds on to the domestic and/or international market as well as/or by concluding bilateral or other credit arrangements, it was stated in the proposal of the decision on the indebtedness of Montenegro for the year 2023.
In 2023, the total indebtedness of the state of Montenegro with the Development Bank of the Council of Europe (CEB), the European Investment Bank (EIB). The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the World Bank are 136 million and 200,000 euros, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system