Montenegro, Opening of vodka factory in Nikšić should take place in the next few days, News
Although Prime Minister Dritan Abazović announced the opening of the vodka factory in Nikšić last Sunday, the factory has not yet started operating.
Pobjeda was told by the Government that the investor, the company Noblewood Adriatik, finalized the necessary documentation with the Ministry of Agriculture in recent days, and that the opening should take place in the next few days, and Government representatives will attend it.
Pobjeda journalists also sent inquiries to the email addresses of the investors listed in the Central Register of Business Entities and tried to get information from them on the phone about the reason for the delay and the start of work, but they did not receive any answers. According to data from CRPS, the founding capital of this company, which was founded last summer, is EUR 7.8 million. The director of Noblewood Adriatic is Vitali Enin, and the founder of the Noblewood group registered in Tivat, whose owner is Aleksander Mečetin, whom Abazović met a little over a month ago.
– The official opening of the factory, which will produce Beluga Montenegro, will take place on March 21 in Nikšić. Vodka will be produced in Montenegro and will go all over the world. They have a special factory for Russia. The vodka factory in Montenegro has the ambition to develop exports for the whole world with the Beluga Montenegro brand – Abazović said earlier at the Government session.
He also announced that he will immediately employ 200 workers, and that the plan is to have 400 by 2025. In Tivat, as he said, 50 workers will be employed for marketing and sales. According to data from one of the employment websites, this company published three advertisements for jobs in Tivat and Nikšić, to which interested parties can apply until April 15.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices