Montenegro, New call for sale of the assets of Adriatic Shipyard was announced, News
The bankruptcy administrator of the Adriatic Shipyard from Bijela announced a new call for the sale of the assets of this company, the total value of which exceeds EUR 1.16 million.
It Is a property located in Bijela, and for sale is a plot of land of 800 m2, the starting price of which is EUR 116,122, and a plot of 220 square meters, at the starting price of 31,934 m2.
The subject of the tender Is barren land with an area of 1,080 m2 and a starting price of EUR 174,182.
The starting price for a plot of 3,934 m2 is EUR 522,083, and for a plot of land of 1,916 square meters EUR 317,841.
The deadline for submission of offers is May 5 until 12 noon. Their public opening will take place on the same day at 1 p.m.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 04/06/2023 The compatibility of hydro and solar potential is outstanding
- 04/06/2023 The government will decide on hedging by the end of the month
- 04/06/2023 Half of exports depend on rain