Montenegro, Hotel Wulfenia in Kolašin will be a high-class facility with 60 condo units, News
Hotel Wulfenia, which is being built in Kolašin, will be a high-class facility, it will have 60 condo units, and the opening is expected during the next year.
This was announced at the presentation of this magnificent building in the heart of the city under Bjelasica, the construction of which is progressing more than successfully.
At the promotion held in the Ski Bar at Ski Resort 1450, representatives of the companies BB Invest Group and Casa Hospitality Management introduced the attendees to the most important contents of the central part of the Wolf Condominium complex, the value of which is estimated at EUR 15 million.
– Wulfenia will be a high-class hotel with 60 condo units. Also, it will have the most modern spa and wellness center, as well as a restaurant with new products in the gastronomic field in Kolašin. Together with the condo hotel, it contains 124 accommodation units, and I think that with its architectural concept, it will contribute something new to the tourist heaven of Kolašin – said the CEO of BB Invest Group, Marko Čanović, and at the same time emphasized that the end of construction and the opening of the hotel are expected in 2024. .
When it comes to the interesting name of the facility, the executive director of Casa Hospitality Management, the renowned Montenegrin company that will manage the hotel, Nikola Milić, explained that they tried to find the right name that uniquely characterizes the local northern regions and defies the harsher side of nature.
– For this reason, we found inspiration in a plant, which in its own way tells a story through meaning. Through her name, we will tell the story of hospitality and everything that should adorn the Wulfenia hotel in the future. Our vision is based on connecting the local values that we undoubtedly possess in a modern and modern way. My heart is full when I see a lot of guests and tourists on such a beautiful day. I believe that with our new product we will complete the offer of Kolašin and the north of Montenegro – emphasized Milić.
He reminded that the future A la carte restaurant within the hotel will be open to other visitors, while the menu will be a reflection of the locality where the complex is located.
– As part of the facility, a multifunctional hall is also planned for that period of the year when it is necessary to present Kolašin to the business clientele, for meetings and congress tourism. I think we have completed an original product and we believe that we will do business successfully from the moment the hotel starts operating – said the executive director of Casa Hospitality Management.
In order to involve the local community, Milić announced that they will try to hire as many young people from our region as possible, which is a long-standing practice in their hotel group Casa del Mare.
– We invest a lot in the knowledge and education of our employees through standardized training and improvement processes. We will implement that on this project and we are very proud that a part of the head office is with us today. These are all young people who are passionate about their work, and I am sure that with so much love for catering, we are on the right path – concluded Milić.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system