NewsMarch 2024 tourism statistics: Montenegro's collective accommodation insights

March 2024 tourism statistics: Montenegro’s collective accommodation insights

Supported byOwner's Engineer banner

In March 2024, Montenegro welcomed 54,817 arrivals and hosted 139,437 overnight stays in its collective accommodations.

Foreign tourists accounted for 76.7% of the total overnight stays, while domestic tourists made up the remaining 23.3%.

Supported by

Breaking down the distribution of overnight stays by types of tourist destinations in March 2024, coastal areas recorded the highest number at 78.8%, followed by the capital city at 13.7%. Other areas contributed 4.9% of the overnight stays, with mountainous regions making up 2.7%.

Montstat clarified that collective accommodations include a range of facilities such as hotels, guesthouses, motels, tourist resorts, hostels and camps. However, individual accommodations like private rentals and tourist apartments are not included in this category.

Supported byspot_img

Related posts

Supported byspot_img
Supported byspot_img
Supported byInvesting Montenegro logo
Supported byMonte Business logo
error: Content is protected !!