Montenegro, Building land for sale due to the construction of a luxury tourist resort, News
Urbanized land with a total area of 35,673 m 2 intended for the construction of a luxury tourist complex is for sale in the town of Dobra Voda and near Bar.
– According to the urban planning permit, the maximum gross construction area (BRGP) is 68,730 m2 . It is about two plots with a total area of 35,673 m2 , with the possibility of joining them and defining phased construction. The future building can have a maximum of 10 floors – according to Dobra Voda Dream Villas.
They note that the land has a wonderful view of the sea.
– It is important for us to find a serious and credible investor for the land , considering that the construction of a luxury tourist resort is planned on it. Also, we are only interested in sales, not co-investments or any other type of partnership – they point out.
Over the last few years, Montenegro has become one of the most attractive investment destinations, thanks to numerous benefits for investors in the tourism sector. There is also an economic citizenship program that is in effect until the end of this year, and thanks to which the construction of numerous luxury hotels and tourist complexes has begun on the coast and in the north of the country, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?