Montenegro, A total of EUR 4.87 million has been invested in the construction of the Montis hotel&resorts complex so far, News
A total of EUR 4.87 million has been invested in the construction of the Montis hotel&resorts complex so far, the Government announced. The investment is realized by the company Montenegro Luxury Hotels & Resort.
Namely, at the last session, the Government adopted information on the third report of the independent auditor on the findings of the factual situation related to the construction project of the Montis hotel&resorts hotel complex in Kolašin with 5 stars, based on the condo business model. The report was prepared by the auditing company TPA Audit Tax&Accounting from Podgorica.
The Information states that in the period from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, the implementation of the project proceeded at a good pace.
– The total funds spent, according to the controller, amount to EUR 3.64 million without VAT, which is in accordance with the dynamic plan. Of the stated amount, 2.88 million are investments in construction works in the field – it was clarified.
So far, as announced, a total of EUR 4.87 million has been invested in the complex, i.e. 54% of the planned investments for the mentioned reporting periods.
Let’s remind, as previously announced, this complex will be managed by Montenegro Stars Hotel Group and will operate under the name Hotel Montis by Splendid . In 2020, the investment was included in the list of development projects in the field of tourism , and then it was stated that it will have 238 accommodation units, more precisely 25 apartments and 213 rooms. More than EUR 21 million will be invested in the project.
It will have additional facilities, such as a Spa center on more than 1,200 square meters , with a carefully created program. The multifunctional Montis Event Center will be able to support events with 400 guests, which will significantly increase the offer for conference tourism in the northern region.
The goal is to create a concept that will make the hotel competitive throughout the year, but also to create contents that will be intended for daily visitors and residents of Kolašin.
That’s why the hotel’s offer is complemented by the hotel’s pub, designed as a kind of “city cafe”, a 3D cinema with the latest technology, and the hotel’s “square” on the first floor with uninterrupted impressive views of Bjelasica, which will serve as an urban garden for hotel guests, but also for the organization of events, local media writes.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?