Menzies Aviation plans to build a cargo center, News
Ana Menzies Aviation, a global specialist in aviology within which Fly Montenegro G&H has recently been operating, plans to build a cargo center in Montenegro that still does not exist and create more than 200 jobs, announced the general director of Menzies Aviation for Montenegro and Serbia Ana Marojević at a meeting with the President of the Chamber of Commerce (PKCG) Nina Drakić and Vice President Nikola Vujović.
As announced by PKCG, Fly Montenegro G&H is the first laureate of the Chamber Award in a new category – for the successful operation of companies headed by women, which the umbrella institution of the Montenegrin economy wants to strengthen female entrepreneurship in our country.
The president of the Chamber, Nina Drakić, congratulated Marojević on the valuable recognition.
– We are glad that you are the first laureate of the Chamber of Commerce award for successful companies owned by women – said President Drakić.
She highlighted the long-term contribution of the Fly Montenegro company to the work of the Chamber of Commerce and the improvement of the business environment for the entire business community.
Drakić informed the interlocutor that the Chamber plans to digitize its operations and communication with the economy, so that it can be in the background with a larger number of small companies, and offer members new services in accordance with modern trends.
The Vice President of the Chamber Nikola Vujović informed the interlocutor that the Chamber launched a campaign to promote the economy “Strength is in us”, in order to highlight the exceptional importance of business entities for society as a whole.
Marojević expressed her satisfaction that the company’s operations were recognized by the Chamber of Commerce, and that the Award represents a great incentive for their further work.
– We were honored with the award of the Chamber of Commerce of Montenegro, especially in this year, which is extremely important for us. Since our establishment 13 years ago, we have aimed to develop our business from a start-up company by our own efforts to a level that is recognized today by a global company in this field. This year, in August, we merged with the largest ground handling company from Great Britain, which provides services at 254 airports on six continents, has over 35,000 employees, handles 600,000 flights and 2 million tons of cargo annually and is number one in this area – said Marojević.
She points out that her company always wanted to bring something new to Montenegro and be one step ahead of others. According to her, Menzies Aviation is a large investor who is looking for a favorable environment and can significantly improve this activity in Montenegro.
– We want to improve this area, build a warehouse – cargo center that still does not exist in Montenegro. We are ready to invest, raise the level of service at airports according to European standards, and to the satisfaction and expectations of clients – airlines. We are ready to open over 200 new jobs, attract new markets and airlines – said Marojević.
In an open conversation, opinions were exchanged on the need for stability of the investment environment, removal of administrative barriers, increase in air accessibility, development of airport infrastructure and other topics, eKapija writes.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, Brajići wind power plant can supply over 50,000 households
- March 24, 2023 Crnogorski Telekom is dominating when it comes to telecommunications
- March 24, 2023 Montenegro, What are the new goals and projects?