Luštica Bay awarded for the best integrated city project, News
– We are creating one of the largest investment projects in Southeast Europe, within which a fully developed new city is being created on the Montenegrin coast itself. We are proud to receive this prestigious award, in a category that reflects our mission and aspirations. In addition to the award and international recognition, we want to be a permanent driver of the entrepreneurial and investment environment in Montenegro through further dedicated work and results. In our company Luštica Development, we know how to achieve good results, and we are also aware of the fact that the process of creation actually becomes the reward itself. Nevertheless, on that path, from time to time, achievements should be celebrated and excellence recognized, and we are grateful for that – said Mohamed AbouArab, deputy executive director and financial director of Luštica Development.
The settlement that covers a total of 690 hectares, Luštica Bay, is developing as the largest fully integrated city of this type in Montenegro and the whole of Southeastern Europe. Luštica Bay is a unique integrated seaside town that offers an incomparable combination of natural beauty, sophisticated architectural design and a range of catering facilities, as well as sporting, cultural and entertainment events throughout the year.
Inspired by the local heritage, the city of Luštica Bay was thoughtfully designed in accordance with the Mediterranean ambience, remaining true to the authenticity of its natural environment, and reflecting its historical and cultural heritage.
The Luštica Bay project is being developed by Luštica Development AD, founded almost fifteen years ago in Montenegro, owned by the leading global investor and developer of fully integrated destinations, the Swiss Orascom Development Holding and the Government of Montenegro.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system