During January, the airports of Montenegro served 100,083 passengers, 18% more compared to 2019, News
In January of this year, in competition with 44 European countries, Montenegro achieved the fifth growth in air traffic compared to the same period in 2019.
This is shown by ACI (Airports Council International) statistics.
– During January, the airports of Montenegro served 100,083 passengers, which is 18% more than in 2019, when, in the same period, 84,783 passengers were served – it was announced on the ACG website.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer