At the recently held session, the Government adopted the third, fourth and fifth report on the construction of the Bjelasica 1450 hotel, News
Around EUR 10.92 million was invested in the construction of the Bjelasica 1450 hotel complex in Kolašin, i.e. 61.36% of the planned investment.
This can be seen in the report of the independent controller Racio-mont, which monitors the implementation of this project.
As a reminder, this investment is realized by the company Bjelasica 1450, whose founder is the company Zetagradnja from Podgorica. In March 2020, the hotel was included in the list of development projects in the field of tourism, and as stated, the construction of a four-star condo hotel is planned. It will have 169 accommodation units, of which 141 studios and 27 one-room apartments. The value of the investment is EUR 17.8 million, and the plan is to employ 96 people in the future complex.
As stated, at the recently held session, the Government adopted the third, fourth and fifth report on the construction of the Bjelasica 1450 hotel, which covers the periods from March 15 to September 15, 2021, then from September 15, 2021 to March 15, 2022. , while the last report refers to the period from March 15 to September 15 of this year.
The report states that the amount of goods and services procured by the Zetagradnja company for the needs of the Bjelasica 1450 hotel until September 15, 2022 is EUR 5.24 million, of which EUR 1.92 million, or 37%, has been invoiced, while the uninvoiced part is EUR 3 EUR .3 million, i.e. 18.60% of the planned investment. If Zetagradnja had invoiced the aforementioned amount, the total investment in the investment would have amounted to EUR 10.92 million, or 61.36%.
– From the report of the independent auditor, it is concluded that the total value of the invested funds of the company Bjelasica 1450 in the construction and furnishing of the condo hotel is EUR 7.61 million, i.e. 42.76% of the planned investment, in accordance with the submitted business plan, while the total value of the investments together with with its parent company amounts to EUR 10.92 million, i.e. 61.36% of the total investment – it was clarified.
The Information also states that representatives of the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism toured the hotel construction site on November 4, where they determined that construction work was in progress and that work was underway to decorate the interior of the building.
– However, the limiting factor when it comes to the further implementation of the investment is the lack of infrastructure assumptions, that is, connections to the electric power network, to the infrastructure for water supply and sewage network, as well as the lack of an access road – the report concludes, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 28, 2023 Montenegro, A lot is expected from the upcoming summer season
- March 28, 2023 Many joint projects are in front of Montenegro and Serbia
- March 28, 2023 Saudi low cost airline Flyadeal will fly to Tivat during summer