Another 4.22 million EUR for the agricultural budget, News
An additional EUR 4.22 million has been allocated to the agricultural budget for 2022, it was announced after yesterday’s Government session. This means that, as stated, the total amount of the agricultural budget will be around EUR 61.1 million.
At yesterday’s session, the government adopted the Regulation on amendments to the Regulation on the conditions, manner and dynamics of the implementation of agricultural policy measures for the year 2022 – the agricultural budget.
– Changes to the agricultural budget for 2022 allocated additional funds of EUR 4.22 million, so the total amount will be EUR 61,101,757.51 – it was announced.
Additional funds provided through amendments to the Law on the Budget for 2022, EUR 700,000 are earmarked for solving road and water infrastructure, while EUR 1.2 million are earmarked for the implementation of measures in the field of rural development, namely in the procurement of dedicated mechanization and racial dairy cows. EUR 1.95 million was earmarked for the payment of old-age benefits, due to alignment with the lowest pension achieved in Montenegro. Also, EUR 370,000 was allocated to support general services in agriculture, local media reports.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system