After paying off the solar panels, citizens will have free electricity, News
EPCG Solar gradnja has so far installed over 4 MW of installed power of solar power plants, which is about 430 houses and 50 business entities. Only this number of installed photovoltaic systems will produce electricity in the course of one year worth several million euros, they pointed out for Dan from this state-owned company.
– We overcame the administrative problems from the beginning of the project and the law was amended in the part of consents required for the installation of solar power plants. We expect to install 30 MW by the beginning of next year, which at stock market prices (from September) is the annual value of freed electricity of about EUR 18 million. We would like to mention that when the feasibility study was carried out, the value of the annual electricity produced was calculated at about 11 million EUR, which means that this project is now paying off even more, taking into account the increase in electricity prices that has happened in the meantime on the international market – they say from Solar construction.
From Solar Construction, they state that Montenegro can be economically reborn by developing all the possibilities of renewable energy sources and EPCG has designed a large number of projects such as floating solar power plants, wind power plants, hydroelectric power plants…
– In an arrangement with EPCG, citizens have the option to pay for the solar power plant in installments, the amount of which does not exceed their average electricity bill by a single cent. The power of the photovoltaic system is allocated based on the average annual consumption, so if, for example, the user pays an average electricity bill in the amount of 50 euros, his installment for the repayment of the power plant will also be 50 euros, only that after seven to nine years the solar power plant will be in his ownership. So, no additional burden for the citizen compared to before, and he remains with a solar power plant from which he will receive free electricity for many years. If the user produces an excess of electricity in relation to his needs, that excess is purchased by EPCG at the same price of electricity that it charges to our citizens – emphasized Solar Construction.
The company points out that the warranty on the work performed is two years.
– The equipment is guaranteed by the manufacturer, for panels it is 12 years, for inverters 10 years, and if we consider the working performance of the panels, then it is 25 years. During the first year, the efficiency of the panel decreases by 2%, and every subsequent year by 0.5%, which in total for 25 years amounts to 15%. The 3000+ and 500+ projects included consumers with a three-phase connection, and the next project also planned single-phase consumers. One of the important parameters during installation is the grounding resistance value, which should not exceed 10 ohms. Our crews measure the value of the grounding with a tour, and Solar gradnja offers the user a specified offer if it is necessary to repair the grounding, that is, to adjust the value that corresponds to the installation – they conclude from Solar gradnja.
New projects next autumn at the latest
The company states that, given the huge interest of citizens in solar panels and the large number of applicants for the Solari 3000+ and 500+ project (14,500 citizens), the conditions for starting the next project are provided.
– By the end of 2022, we expect to launch Solari 5000+ (70MW), which is intended for individuals and legal entities, when we will publish a public call for participation. The feasibility study and the conceptual and technical solution for the Solari 10000+ project were submitted to the Government in order to provide funds for its implementation through EU funds. We expect the implementation of the 10,000+ project as early as autumn next year, according to this company.
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Five stars on the site of the former Jadran hotel in Ulcinj
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, Large number of tourist facilities on coast are on sale
- March 22, 2023 Montenegro, There is no fear of a crisis in the banking system