433.57 thousand passengers on foreign ships saw beauties of Montenegro last year, News
Last year, 435 round trips of foreign ships were made in Montenegro, Monstat data show. Statisticians said that there were 433.57 thousand passengers on the ships.
The most cruises last year were made by ships under the flags of Malta 25.7 percent, Bahamas 24.6 percent, Panama 13.6 percent, Italy 8.5 percent, Croatia 5.5 percent, France 5.1 percent, Norway 4, 8 percent, the Marshall Islands three percent, Belgium and Bermuda each 2.8 percent. The statisticians explained that the research on cruises of foreign ships in Montenegro aims to obtain data on the number of realized cruises by foreign ships that dock in the ports of the territorial sea of Montenegro, as well as the number of passengers on those cruises.
“Data collection is carried out using the reporting method. The reporting units are the harbor master’s offices, where the report is filled out for the first entry of the ship into the territorial sea of Montenegro”, the announcement concludes.
Sign up for business news updates & special reports.
- 11/05/2023 Luxury Public Relations for pearl of Mediterranean, Elevate PR for Montenegro
- 11/05/2023 Elevate your business in Montenegro with Elevate PR
- 09/05/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Wage growth in the public sector and other labour market issues
- 24/04/2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- 08/04/2023 Montenegro economy briefing: Increased indebtedness of Montenegro
- 16/02/2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- 02/06/2023 Companies CREC and SPIC ready to invest in infrastructure and energy projects
- 02/06/2023 The project of the first Montenegrin satellite – Luča – will be launched into space next year
- 02/06/2023 Montenegro is introducing a system of electronic invoices